Thursday, October 6, 2011

Under-eye Concealer!

I know it's been forever since I have had a chance to post, but that is because recently I had a few changes in my life that interrupted my normal schedule. But guess what, I'M BACKKKKK!!!! (in the words of T.I)

While I was gone, I see some of you had the opportunity to read "Bye Bye Puffy Bags!" which is awesome and a few of you even wrote a review which I LOVE! But "Momma" had a question for me. What do you use once you get rid of those bags and you want to use a concealer?

I have a few concealers that I actually use and for me that just depends on what look I am going for that day, the weather, if I want a glow, etc etc. For my normal routine and daily makeup use I use Bronze 1 Concealer by Mary Kay. I have been using this concealer for YEARS and I love it. It's basic, cheap, but awesome. Next, on days that I want to add a little glow to my skin and want to look AWAKE I use Maquicomplet Concealer by Lancome. This concealer is creamy, won't crease on you, goes on smooth and won't dry you out. It comes with a wand that makes application easier. I used this concealer when doing my sister's makeup for her wedding and it looks great in photos. Another concealer that I use is also by Lancome and it is called Effacernes Waterproof Concealer which is great during the summer if you are worrying about your makeup bleeding from sweat. 

 My suggestion for anyone when looking for a perfect concealer is to try it out in the store. One concealer under one eye and the other on the other eye. Walk around the mall and do the rest of your shopping while both concealers settle. After you are done, go back to the store and compare in the mirror. How does it feel? Did it crease around your eye? Did it go on smooth? Did it fade? Did it leave a blue tint under your eye? Is the coloring right? Did it react with your skin? Which of these did you enjoy most? Last but not least, TAKE A PICTURE! Did the concealer look decent in a picture?

I hope you find the perfect concealer for you! If you have a concealer YOU love, share it with us. Stay Beautiful! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment