Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Head-n-Shoulders Anyone?!?!?!

Ok, so I am sure you are definitely wondering....what the "flipped up pancake" is she talking about now? Head and shoulders? What does this have to do with your beauty regime besides getting rid of those unsightly flakes floating around on your scalp? Well I have an interesting piece of information for you LADIES and GENTS!

...You ready?...

Alright, so according to dermatologists (skin-doctors), if you are suffering from dermatological problems such as rosacea, eczema, or any inflamed/itchy/scaly skin you can use Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo on those areas. So obviously, this is something that I have tested to see if it was actually beneficial, and YES it works. I also know of someone else who has tried it and it worked wonders for them as well. While going further into research, I found that this simple shampoo can also help reduce acne as well.  Who knew?

So go ahead and buy yourself a little travel size container of Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo to add to your kit of cosmetic products! You can wash your face with it and even other parts of your body that you may have problems with. CAUTION:... I do suggest that you try it in a small area first just to make sure you aren't allergic to it or anything (everyone's skin is different). This honestly brings a whole new meaning to "Head" and "Shoulders" for me....


....Happy Washing!!!! *muah*

 



6 comments:

  1. Head...shoulders, knees and toes...kneees and toesssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Never would've thought. Definitely going to try and spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly! It's funny what at home remedies really work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyes and ears and mouth and nose...head shoulders knees and toes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely had to comment on this post. I have what they call flaky skin. And sadly, it appears on my face..ughh. My face can get rough, sorta like a flaky breakout. Makes me feel soo insecure. Until one day I heard of using dandruff shampoo on the face.
    I am one to say... IT WORKS!!!!
    My face is clear and clean looking. NO FLAKY SKIN! I use it daily with facial scrub.
    Thanks for posting this. I hope it works well for others too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! How long have you been using it may I ask? Or what type of other skin care do you use?

    Thanks for posting!!!
    -InHer.Beauty

    ReplyDelete