Monday, August 29, 2011

Purple Smokey Eye


Hey ladies! So today I rocked a smokey eye (yes, during the day time) and it wasn't the typical black and brown colors... I used PURPLE hues!!!! WOO! I really like to change it up a little. You can always do smokey eyes with fun colors and even rock it during the day. I will make a video at a later date to show how I actually accomplished the look, but for now I am just going to list the products that I used and a few pictures! Feel free to ask questions if you have any



Face: 
Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 NC45- Foundation
Lancome Maquicomplet Caramel Concealer (to cover facial imperfections)
Mary Kay Bronze 1 concealer (under eye)
Dual Finish Matte Topaz III (powder)
Mary Kay Cooling Bronzing Stick (cheek bronzer)
Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder- Bronze Diva (all over bronzer)
MAC Sunbasque (blush)

Eyes:
Too-Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
Lancome Color Design- Colour Du Jour (shadow- crease blender)
Lancome Color Design- Drama (shadow-  crease)
Estee Lauder- Amethyst (shadow- base; and smudged on top of bottom eyeliner)
Lancome Color Design- Drape (shadow- base)
MAC -Graphblack - (kohl eyeliner top and bottom smudged)
Add your choice of false lashes (if that's what you like) and then a tad bit of mascara!!!





I hope you enjoyed!...if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to enter them below! Thanks ladies!!!
















1 comment:

  1. I love that! I use different colors as well but not necessarily the smokey look. I would love to see the video regarding proper application. I don't want to be walking around looking crazy!

    ReplyDelete