Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello Beautiful! My name is Candi and I am a self-proclaimed makeup addict, junkie, and abuser lol! I have been in love with makeup for years. Almost 6 years ago I realized I had a gift for actually "painting" women's faces. Ever since then, I have been practicing and perfecting my craft. I wanted to create a blog where women could ask different questions about different things in the cosmetic world and even share thoughts about other things that women talk about often. This isn't just about the outside appearance, it's also about being secure with yourself on the inside and really bringing out the woman you want to be!

Working with different makeup and skincare lines, I definitely understand the ins and outs of different products and how there are different "strokes" for different folks! Anything you want to know about makeup/skincare or even product reviews...feel free to ask away!

So come on my fellow divas, fashionistas, makeup gurus, and spirtitually inclined ladies and lets get this party started lol!

follow me on twitter @Inher_beauty 

1 comment:

  1. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.....

    ReplyDelete